JEVS Project WOW (World of Work) is a FREE program that offers 22-weeks of skills training, support in achieving a high school diploma equivalent, and job placement assistance to Philadelphia residents ages 16-24.
Think of JEVS Project WOW as a pathway that guides young adults toward a promising future through hands-on training in building trades (property maintenance and repair).
- Hands-on, basic training in building trades/property maintenance (such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical and weatherization)
- Trainings will be held on site five days per week
- Paid enrollment in Penn Foster high school diploma program
- Job search assistance with help from a job coach
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Potential scholarship funding (for OTC, CCP, etc.)
- Paid OSHA certifications
- Transpass support during follow up year
- Trips to visit employers, colleges
- Philadelphia resident
- No high school diploma (must have drop letter)
- Must be age 16 – 24
- Meet income eligibility requirements
No cost to eligible participants.
2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 12:00 pm