Work Ready provides a comprehensive set of employment-oriented services to those receiving Public Assistance benefits, including those who are in need of specific help managing barriers to self-sufficiency.
- Community service placements to enhance skills and build résumés
- Intensive one-on-one case management and facilitation of services by a trained case coordinator
- Access to skills training and basic education services
- Assessment of obstacles and/or disabilities
- Individualized service plans
- Team support on issues including drug and alcohol, behavioral health, education, and vocational challenges
- Job search and placement assistance upon completion of community service
- Assistance navigating the Social Security/Disability system
- In-home services for people unable to travel to local offices
- Services available in all Philadelphia neighborhoods
Must be age 18 or older; TANF and extended TANF customers.
Customers must be referred directly from the Philadelphia County Assistance Office (CAO).
Additional Languages Spoken
Cambodian, Spanish, Vietnamese, Haitian Creole, Cantonese, Korean, Filipino/Tagalog
There is no cost for those who qualify for funding.
112 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5 pm