STRIVE Future Leaders offers skills training, paid work experience, and job placement opportunities to justice-involved young adults aged 18-24, helping to set them on a career path and become thriving adults and community members.
- Career path mentoring
- Job readiness training
- Job and/or educational placement assistance
- GED prep/testing
- Homework help/tutoring
- Occupational skills training
- Access to industry recognized certifications
- PAID internships
- Service learning projects
- Increased knowledge of how to discuss past justice involvement with employers
- Ongoing support to keep you on track
- 18-24 years of age on the date of enrollment
- Currently involved or previously involved with the juvenile or adult justice system
- Has never been convicted of a sex crime other than prostitution
To apply, please fill out this form. Completion of this application is the first step in the enrollment process and not a guarantee of acceptance. Upon receiving your application, a JEVS team member will contact you shortly to discuss the program, enrollment process and income eligibility requirements.