JEVS IT Career Readiness, a program offering of JEVS hireAbility, is a six-month training and career exposure program designed to help young adults (17-24) in Philadelphia in the development of their skills in the information technology industry, while simultaneously practicing professionalism and workplace skills.
Now recruiting! Classes start soon –> apply now!
- Hands-on information technology training, including:
- Digital literacy
- Hardware and software knowledge
- Installation and configuration of operating systems
- Cloud-based computing
- Web design foundations
- Career exploration
- Two-month paid work experience w/job coaching
- Philadelphia resident facing a barrier to success
- Must be age 17-24
No cost to participants or employer partners
2770 Red Lion Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
The IT Career Readiness Program is now recruiting for the next cohort! If you are interested, please fill out this form!
TEL: (267) 298-1313