Project Connect, now referred to as IT Career Readiness, provides classroom and paid work experiences for students in the IT sector. We also provide paid work experiences for young people who are interested in non-IT related industries.
JEVS IT Career Readiness program is a six-month training and career exposure program designed to help young adults with a disability in the development of their skills in the information technology industry, while simultaneously practicing professionalism and workplace skills.
- Hands-on information technology training, including:
- Digital literacy
- Hardware and software knowledge
- Installation and configuration of operating systems
- Cloud-based computing
- Web design foundations
- Career exploration
- Two-month paid work experience w/job coaching
- Philadelphia resident, receiving special education-related services (contact program for details)
- Must be age 17-24
No cost to participants or employer partners
2770 Red Lion Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
The IT Career Readiness Program for 2019 is already in progress. If you are interested in participating next year, please fill out this form to get on the Interest List for 2020.
TEL: (267) 298-1313