By Jade A. Daniels
JEVS Human Services (JEVS) offers programs for Philadelphia teens and young adults to learn a new skill over the summer.
Our programs offer college readiness, GED prep, skills training, internships, and much more! Programs enrolling now are:
- Franklin C. Ash Summer Internship Program – provides mentorship and networking to Jewish college students interested in nonprofit careers.
- IT Pre-Apprenticeship – trains Philadelphians aged 18-24 in IT and office technology.
- Lasko Scholars Program – helps students get accepted to college through admissions and financial aid counseling.
- Project WOW (World of Work) – offers young adults aged 17–24 free training in building trades and a high school diploma.
- STRIVE Future Leaders – offers skills training, paid work experience, and job placement opportunities to justice-involved young adults aged 18-24.
Learn more today and spend your summer with JEVS!
Posted in Blog Featured-Top Articles Youth & Young Adult Services