JEVS Career Strategies combines expert guidance and proven strategies with personal attention to help each client achieve his or her career goals. Our wide range of career management services may be tailored to meet an individual’s specific objectives, requirements and budget.
To view all upcoming events or to register for select webinars/workshops, click here.
- One-on-one career consulting
- Workshops on networking, changing careers, the usage of social media in a job search, etc.
- Assessment to identify skills, natural aptitudes, personality preferences, interests, work and leadership styles, and career priorities
- Job search and placement assistance
- Computer training
- Résumé and job interview preparation
- Advice on salary negotiations
Services are for age 18 or older, and for all occupations and industries.
There is a fee for services; cost may be based on a sliding scale, if applicable.
* For the safety of our staff and clients during the pandemic, many services are provided via phone and video conference.
Center City Philadelphia:
123 S. Broad Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19109
2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Evening appointments available by special arrangement.