Through our Career Strategies program, Helping Hands provides to those in the Jewish community, a safe, trusted and supportive environment as you search for your next job opportunity.
- Job Search Strategy – career counselors help you to develop a plan that will get you results
- Résumé – create an effective one that gets noticed by employers
- Online Job Applications Process – learn tips and tricks so that you’re not falling into the “black hole”
- Interviewing – improve your skills by learning how to tell Problem-Action-Result accomplishment stories
- Networking – find out how to reach out to your contacts and develop new ones
- LinkedIn – improve how you’re using this powerful tool to find jobs and make connections
- Community Resources – referrals to help you through a difficult time
- Job Placement Assistance – get access to employers through our connections
* NEW! You will also have access to a variety of personalized resources & tools through our partnership in ProjectEM, an initiative dedicated to empowering and employing local Jewish communities across our nation.
- Varies per program
- Contact Career Strategies to schedule an appointment
* For the safety of our staff and clients during the pandemic, many services are provided via phone and video conference.
Center City Philadelphia:
123 S. Broad Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19109
2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Workshops held at off-site locations
Monday – Friday:
9 am – 5 pm
Evening appointments available on request. Not all services available at every location.
See calendar for occasional evening events.
Other appointments available by special arrangement.