Helping Hands provides employment assistance to members of the Jewish community who are searching for their next job opportunity.
Career Counselors assist Helping Hand participants with the following services:
- Developing a strategic plan for your job search
- Writing an effective résumé that employers will notice
- Completing online job applications and learning the tips and tricks that help you stand out
- Interviewing with confidence and using the Problem-Action-Result accomplishment framework
- Networking with existing contacts as well as building new ones
- Using LinkedIn to identify job opportunities and make industry connections
- Accessing community resources and referrals
- Receiving job placement assistance
- Must be a member of the Jewish community who is under 65 years of age and under 300% of the federal poverty level.
- Contact Career Strategies to schedule an appointment.
Helping Hands is free for eligible participants.
Center City Philadelphia:
123 S. Broad Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19109
2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Workshops held at off-site locations
Monday – Friday:
9 am – 5 pm
Many services are also provided via phone and video conferences. Evening appointments are available on request.
Please note that provided services may vary by location.
See calendar for occasional evening events.
Participants also receive access to a variety of personalized resources & tools through our partnership in ProjectEM, an initiative dedicated to empowering and employing local Jewish communities across our nation.