Tikvah Residence offers comfortable and affordable housing for adults with mental health needs.
Tikvah Residence embodies the belief that a stable, supportive home is the key to recovery. With a strong foundation, individuals can better manage all aspects of their lives and adjust to changes. Residents enjoy the privacy of independent apartment living within a community that cares.
JEVS staff organizes activities and provides services to help each resident lead an active and healthy life.
- Individual meetings to address needs and ensure a healthy life style
- Help with resume building, job search and job retention
- Organized activities including community dinners, group walks, dining out, picnics, movies, yoga
- Health care assessment and support are provided by JEVS nurses and medical resource specialists
- Group sessions on nutrition, relationship building, and medication and stress management
Adults with mental health needs who have demonstrated their ability to live independently. Residents must engage the necessary support to maintain his of her recovery and remain stable in the community.
Residents must pay rent, utilities and other costs of living or obtain vouchers/subsidies to cover these costs. Contact Tikvah Residence to inquire about the cost of housing.
Drexel Hill, PA
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm