Tikvah Residence offers comfortable and affordable housing for adults with mental health needs. JEVS staff organizes activities and provides guidance to help each resident lead an active and healthy life.
- Monthly health and safety checks in each apartment
- Organized activities including community dinners, group walks, picnics, movie nights, and connection to local social groups
- Group sessions on nutrition, relationship building, and medication and stress management
- Close-knit community of residents
- Adults with mental health needs who have demonstrated their ability to live independently. Residents must engage the necessary support to maintain their recovery and remain stable in the community.
- Inquiries can be made from any source including self-referrals.
Residents must cover housing expenses, including rent, utilities, and other living costs. Contact Tikvah Residence to inquire about housing costs or available vouchers/subsidies.
Drexel Hill, PA
Central Office Location
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm